Thursday, April 12, 2007

Helloooooooooooo>Everybody<.





One of the most dangerous things that I have done in my life is lifting a snake, which is weighed more than 50 kg with my dad. When I went to America with my dad who was trained me for a marathon three times a week add to that I had to drink a cup of milk before going to the bed and after waking up. One day, he impressed me by giving me marathon T-shirt with a number one on it. On the marathon day I mentioned that everybody was laughing at me because I was the shortest runner add with that the number I was wearing. In the end I ran 8 km in 37.8 minutes, I got the first place and left the running cup in TEXAS. In future, I think I will break the time record by new time in 8 km running.

5 comments:

CompuGuru said...

looks very interesting. good luck in ur blog :D

SALEH said...

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND I AM WAITTING FOR YOUR NEW COMMENTS

Ahmed said...

Hey saleh
Interesting. I how old are you when won the marathon..?

Metal77 said...

Hello salah

i like your enthusiasm in the class..keep up the good work about global warming

SALEH said...

Reagarding your question about how old I am when I was running in that marathon when I was in TEXAS,do not be shocked I was 14 years old.